new book and free set

Home Forums New Releases new book and free set

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lynel
    Keymaster

I ordered Babies, Boss and the free set of Always, Boss that comes with it but haven’t received the links to download them yet. How long does it usually take to get them?

Lynel
    Keymaster

Sorry, that’s the Forever, Boss set that was free when buying Babies, Boss that I’m expecting.

Jamie
    Keymaster

This is a question I would like answered as well. I enjoyed so many of her other books and am patiently waiting for these.

Anna
    Keymaster

Are ur books not on kindle unlimited? I can’t seem to find any of your new releases

cindy luttrell
    Keymaster

I ordered a book on September 18th. My credit card was charged immediately, however, I still haven’t received the link for the book.
    The book is Sold on St. Patricks Day.

cindy luttrell
    Keymaster

I still haven’t received the link to the book that I ordered on September 18th. My credit card was charged. I paid for something that I have yet to receive.
    I have to say that I am very disappointed. I will not be ordering any more books from this author, as I can’t be assured that I will receive my book.

cindy luttrell
    Keymaster

I still haven’t received the link to the book that I ordered on September 18th. I was charged for something that I didn’t receive, which I am very disappointed about.
    I have unsubscribed to the authors website, even though I like her books, but I don’t feel that I can be assured that I will receive anything that I order.
    I have to say, that it seems to me that the author doesn’t care whether people order her books or not, since I haven’t received my link and was charged for it.
    It also seems to me, that she doesn’t care about her reputation as a author that delivers.
    It’s sad that I won’t be ordering from her anymore, since I really enjoy her books.

mattharr
    Keymaster

Hi Cindy,

I am so sorry you didn’t receive your book. I have regenerated the download permissions and you should be receiving the link shortly. If you do not receive the link, please email [email protected]. Thanks.

JC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.